Sunday, August 24, 2014

Very first post!

Hello beautiful ladies! I had finally decided to jumped the gun and start a beauty blog sharing my experiences and learning curves. I wanted to do something different, since I am pretty new to everything. I never really got into beauty or makeup until a few years back, and wanted to sorta "document" I guess you would say, as I go. I am a mommy to a precious (but devilish....shhh!) two and a half year old, so most to all of these posts will be in an affordable range for all; at least until I feel brave enough to dip my fingers into higher end products!

So, to be helpful to you guys for future posts; here's a bit of background of my skin:


  • I have a very, super oily t-zone. Blotting becomes excessive.
  • Because of my oily skin, I am very prone to acne breakouts.
  • I have fair skin with cool/pink undertones. 
  • For reference to my color shade, I am in C1 of L`Oreal True Match Super-bendable makeup.
As for my exact skin tone, I'm not entirely sure.

I will try my very best to post at least on  blog per week, until I get into a set comfortable routine. I look forward to getting involved and getting to know you all! So please, feel free to say hi, and welcome me to the blogging world!

Xooxhillary

6 comments:

  1. Hi :) I noticed you followed my blog on google friend count! I will follow you back! Just wanted to say welcome and let me know if you need help with anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! Thank you for your follow and support(: I appreciate your offer to help, I will definitely keep that in mind! Btw, I loved your blog! (:

      Delete
  2. Good luck with blog, girl!


    If you up for following let me know :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Katja from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete