Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Late Halloween Pictures, Update + Mini Home Tour?!

I haven't posted anything about Halloween yet, and now that we are in November, I figured better late than never! 

This is our second Halloween together (Sunshine's third!), and we really wanted to make a tradition of family costumes. I just find them so cute and fun, and a great excuse to take pictures!(;


Last year we went as the Flintstones! My mom was sweet and made our costumes for us. Awesome right? The only thing we fogot, was the big fluffy pillow for Fred Flintstones belly! Oh well, we still rocked the part, and my Sunshine made an awesome Pebbles!


Look how big my baby is now! Can you believe this is just a year difference?
This year we weren't able to spend Halloween together since my boyfriend had to work. However, Sunshine still got dressed up and ready for trick-or-treating. Mini Mouse style ofcourse! I wish I could have fixed her hair and ears better, but as you can see in the third picture, she was gaurding her head from me lol.

Last year she was still too young to understand the concept of Halloween but after going to three or four houses and she realized she was recieving candy, she started running to them all! She had such a blast, and as much as I may miss my wittle itty bitty baby, I love watching her learn and grow. Gah, I just love her so much!

Update

So, as many of you know, my family and I had found a new home and were supposed to move on the 1st of November. 

Well, unfortunately that didn't happen. 
There was still too much to be done, and so our move in date was moved to the 8th instead. Which would have been this Saturday. BUT, when we talked to them Monday, they said our new place was still not ready. 

And so our move in date got changed again. To the 15th, which is next weekend. We're hoping and praying this will be the final date so that we can finally move. Everything is packed. Literally, right down to the t.

 It has been a frustrating soon to be month and a half, but God only knows this wait is going to be SOOOO worth it! And Pinterest has given me an unhealthy amount of ideas I can't wait to put into action and share with you all!

Mini Home Tour + DIY Projects?!

When we went to check out our new home over the weekend I decided to take some pictures. Actually, some is an understatement. I took A LOT of pictures. I was thinking about going a head and making a mini home tour post, but I wanted to know if you guys would even like to see that? 

Also, since I have so many diy's on my project board on Pinterest, we have a few in mind we are definitely going to do. Most of which won't start until the Spring time so I won't freeze my butt off painting. Would you guys like to see some of our DIY Projects on here? If so let me know to both questions in the comments below!

Well, that is it for my update. I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween and enjoyed all that free candy!(;

What were you dressed up as for Halloween?
Don't forget to let me know about a home tour
and Diy Project posts!



6 comments:

  1. Oh my freaking goodness you and your family are the cutest!! How adorable is your daughter! I'm sorry to hear that your move in date has been moved. I can understand your frustration! Very well! I hope that the date won't change again and I would definitely love a home tour and DIY project posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miriam!! And it's okay! It really has been frustrated, mainly for the fact we've had everything packed for a month now lol. But all will be good!!

      Delete
  2. Awww your daughter is so cute!!!! And I love those flintstone costumes!!!! So cute!
    I really hope your move in day works out this time!! It always is frustrating when stuff like that gets pushed back, but you're right- it will be worth the wait!!
    I would love to see both a home tour and some diy home projects!! I love making diy stuff and pinterest definitely fuels that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! Last Halloween was definitely my favorite for costumes! And omgosh, I swear I haven't even moved yet and Pinterest is making me broke! Lol The stuff people come up with, it's crazy!

      Delete
  3. You're daughter is so adorable! The costumes are cute as well! Good luck with moving! I think you should do a home tour post! Those kind of posts are always interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to finally get started with the actual process!

      Delete