Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Update and Favorite Blogggers?!

I've been a terrible blogger lately and I feel so out of the loop. Now that our move is finally done, with only a few more boxes left to unpack, I can finally start blogging on a regular basis again.. well for the most part anyways. The only real downside to moving is the service. I use my phone for the internet, which means I also use my phone to blog and unfortunately my service is not that great. Hopefully in the up coming weeks we can get internet on. It would be so much easier typing on an actual keyboard versus a touch screen. 

With that being said, I have a question for you all! I follow the people that I do because I genuinely love your blogs and because we have common interests. I generally like to follow those who do not have thousands and thoudands of followers. Why? Well, I don't know if this has happened to anyone else before, but when I really like someones blog and I've been following them for awhile, I start to see a change in their writing style, their posts, their personality in general. Usually that happens when they become a very well known name, you get sponsers, and they want their material to seem more mature and professional. Truly, that is really great and all, but I feel like they lose their passion, their reason for starting in the first place, and their personality that we grew to love.


And now to my question. Because I love the blogs that I follow so much, I'm interested in seeing those that you all love! It can be as many blogs as you'd like, but I would really love to know who you follow that inspire you and no matter what the post is they write, you never miss! Leave their links below so I can check them out, thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving! I'm glad to hear you have finally moved into your new home! Sorry to hear about the poor internet service though! To answer your question, I am loving a lot of different blogs at the moment, for example (yours of course), Ashley's from Ashley Sue Make up, Rosie from http://www.arosieoutlook.com/, and Vicky from http://vixmeldrew.blogspot.ie/ . I'm thinking about making a blog post on my favourite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miriam! I love Ashley's blog too! I will definitely check the others out as well. I felt this was a good way to explore new blogs to follow(: and you totally should make a post on your favorite bloggers, I would love to read it. Also, I hope you and your family a great and fun thanksgiving! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great thanksgiving!! I'm so happy you guys are finally in your house!! I blog from my phone mostly too, mainly because im too lazy to get on my computer LOL but it can be a pain to type on the touch screen!

    I totally agree with you about the blogs I follow too not having millions of followers. Another reason is that when they have so many following and commenting on their posts, you rarely get a reply back from them. I leave comments because I like to talk and interact with others! Some of my favorites are (your blog and miriams too of course!), Pilar but I think you guys are following eachother already haha, Natalie from (http://yourstrulyny.blogspot.com), Kim from (averysweetblog.com), and Shireen from (http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did thank you, I hope you guys did as well!! And isn't it a pain? Lol we have a laptop, but no internet. My phone is becoming wicked slow at typing, which is another reason I haven't blogged as much. I also agree with the commenting when you follow someone with so many follows! I like to interact and get to know everyone. And thank you so much for your suggestions! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and successful move into your new home Hillary! I would recommend a few blogs, but you're already following most of the amazing blogs I do lol! Even though I have sponsors for some of the items I discuss on my blog, the opinions are 100% my own. I feel it's so important to let my readers know the quality or (non quality) of products. I also always comment back to my readers and answer any questions they may have. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pilar!! We did and I hope you did as well! And I completely agree with you! No matter what anyone puts on their blog, or channel, it should always be honest and %100 your true feelings. That's why I follow you all! I love all of your personalities and how honest you are! It makes a huge difference and not many realize that I feel.

      Delete