Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mini Sephora haul

To go along with my late weekend post is a mini Sephora haul! If you read my last post, you would know that this was my first time in Sephora. Since I had a some extra money left from my last high end purchase, I decided to pick up a few new things.


I decided to pick up three items. 

• Benefits PoreFessional
• The Original Beauty Blender
• Smashbox Photo Finish Primer sample


I have heard soooo many great things about Benefits PoreFessional throughout the beauty community. Everyone has raved about this like it's this miracle worker, so natually you have to try. 

I've been dying to try this out for the simple fact it claims to "hide" your pores. (Um yes please!) I have rather large pores, I absolutely hate it. So I'm really excited to use this! For the price though ($31), I'll certainly be kicking myself if it doesn't.


Everyone and their mom has heard about and probably tried the beloved Original Beauty Blender. I don't know what shocked me more; the total price of everything together, or the fact this was the biggest size the beauty blenders came in. Everytime I've seen people show these on youtube, they looked so much bigger. I know what your thinking, that I seen it when it was wet. Yes I have, but I have also seen this when still in it's original packaging. I just really felt like it seemed much bigger. 

Until now, I didn't get why everyone was so up on the price ($20). But, now I get to see for myself what all the fuss is about (and if the price is really worth it)! 


The last thing I picked up was the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I decided to go with the sample size so I can see if I liked it enough to repurchase. I'm not sure how much the normal size one is, but this sample size was $15. 

This too was a very raved product, and since I've been on a primer kick I wanted to try this too! 

So that was my mini haul, reviews will be coming soon! I hope you enjoyed(:

Have you tried either of these products? 
What were your thoughts? 
I'd love to hear about them! (:

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your reviews! I have none of these products, but I wish I had. I follow a lot of beauty bloggers and I hear nothing but praise for these items. I'm just too poor right now to purchase them!

    http://mythoughtsviewsandvalues.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain! I'm a mommy on a budget, so splurging on high end products hardly happens for me! Lol

      Delete
  2. I love the Porefessional primer!! And the beauty blender is totally worth the $20, even if it seems crazy for a sponge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to get the hang of it lol I'm not sure I'm using I'm using it rifht as stupid as that sounds lol

      Delete
    2. I just get mine wet and kind of towel dry it a little after I squeeze it out so it's not too wet and then I kind of just like pat/bounce it on my face lol. If that helps haha!

      Delete