Monday, October 20, 2014

EOTN: Too Faced Chocolate Bar

About a month ago I got my hands on the Too Faced Chocolate Bar since I had a 20% off coupon. Knowing how expensive they are, I did my research to find a good palette I wouldn't regret. Even though I had a coupon, it would still be expensive compared to what I'm used to paying, so I really took my time reading through every bit I could find on it. The Chocolate Bar had soo many great reviews, I knew this was it. This was going to be my first Too Faced purchase! So I was really excited to see that it was still in stock.  


I've played around with this a few times, but so far I came up with one look I really liked. Over the weekend my boyfriend, daughter, and I went to UNO's in Providence, so I wanted something nice and classic, but a bit sultry at the same time. 



This really is such a gorgeous palette, I wish this phone took as good of pictures as my old one (I'm sorry you guys :( ). I promise these colors are so much prettier in person, this picture does them no justice. But they smell amazing! These shadows are made with 100% cocoa, and they seriously smell of just that!



And this is the look I came up! 



How I got this look:

I used E.l.f smudge pot in Back to Basics as my base.

Top Row:
 I used the 1st Star (White Chocolate) all over my lid up to my brow bone, and in the corners of my eyes and the inner part of my lower lash line.

Middle Row:
 I used the 1st Star (Salted Caramel) in my crease.
I used the 2nd Star (Marzipan) all over my lid.
I used the 3rd Star (Amaretto) on my upper lash line (to complete the look once the rest of the eye was done).

Bottom Row:
 I used the 1st Star (Hazelnut) and blended it out in my crease and up and the outer part of my lower lash line.
I used the 2nd Star (Creme Brulee) and tapped it lightly on my lid over Marzipan.

For my lashes I had used my L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess. 

So that's it for today's post, I hope you all enjoyed and thank you for reading!(:

Have you tried the Chocolate Bar yet?
If so, tell me how you liked it,
I would love to know!




8 comments:

  1. Wow I am super jealous! It looks like a great palette. How much does it cost originally? I love the look you created :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was originally $49 plus tax and shipping. I don't remember how much it was with the coupon, BUT if you sign up for their site, and accept emails from them, you should get a complimentary 20% off coupon. That's how I was able to get it! I don't think I could ever spend $50 dollars on a palette. I really want the UD Naked ones, $50 just seems like a lot :(

      Delete
  2. OMG I thought I was the only one who didn't have the Urban Decay palettes. I want them so bad because they are so beautiful and really good ( I tested my friend's one) but I honestly cannot afford it, not at the moment anyways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not alone! Lol I'm sure the quality is great, but I'm in the same boat, just not in my budget right now!

      Delete
  3. Gorgoeus look you did!!! I've been lusting over this palette for so long!! I'm happy for you that you picked out a good palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! I highly recommend it!! Really great for everyday and special occasions!

      Delete
  4. I hear so many positive reviews about this palette! You created a pretty eye makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a great palette, I'm happy I got my hands on it. I highly recommend it!

      Delete